- What is Mesothelioma?
- What is Asbestos?
- Treatment Options
- Legal Options?
- Are You Eligible?
- Why are Veterans at Risk?
- Navy Veterans
- News & Articles
- Resources / Hospitals
Helping Those In Their Time of Need
Mesothelioma is a difficult disease to deal with whether or not you have financial support for you and your family. Our mesothelioma lawyers have recovered significant compensation for mesothelioma patients that has made a real difference to their lives allowing them to spend time seeking treatment as well as do things they enjoy such as trips with the family, fishing and pursuing interests they have never had the time to do before. We can do the same for you.
At Danziger & De Llano, our experienced mesothelioma lawyers believe in personal attention for each and every one of our clients, getting to know not only the case and facts but also you, your life story and your family situation.
Experienced Mesothelioma Lawyers
- Extensive and necessary legal knowledge
- A solid track record of proven success in asbestos lawsuits
- National Recognition
- Client Testimonials
- The ability to answer our clients’ questions whether it refers to medical and treatment information, patient support groups, financial recovery, or any other subjects
- There are NO out-of-pocket expenses when we represent you. We get paid ONLY when YOU get paid.
- Your mesothelioma lawyer will process and handle all paperwork so that you can focus on your treatment without further worries. We strive to make your life easier.
- We will provide you with compiled lists of mesothelioma physicians and mesothelioma treatment facilities for your convenience.
- We promise our commitment from the time we take your case until a satisfactory verdict or settlement is reached.
- We will work to obtain financial compensation for your family as quickly as possible.
- We will travel to you and have a face-to-face discussion of your potential claim.
- We make it our personal agenda to make sure all your questions are answered as soon as possible.
Partner, Danziger & De Llano, LLP